Penbode Farm vets - Dedicated farm animal only vets
COVID-19 ENGLAND LOCKDOWN UPDATE
Following the announcement of lockdown in England from November the 5th, we want to reassure you we will continue to offer our full range of services and to care for your livestock, while respecting the new guidelines.
Being an essential business, we are able to continue to care for your livestock.
- If you are worried about your animals, please contact us.
- You can continue to obtain medication from the practice during this period.
- To help protect our staff and ensure we can continue to provide a full service to our clients, our vets are still working from home so please be patient when phoning the practice to speak to a vet someone will phone you back as soon as possible.
- Once again, we respectfully request that you let us know if anyone in your family or on your farm is self-isolating or has tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 10 days.
- If anyone on the farm has tested positive, been requested to isolate or are clinically vulnerable please ensure that they do not come out into the area which the vet is working. If this is not possible please contact the practice to rearrange the visit.
- We request clients to keep a social distance (#keepacowapart) to protect both vets and clients.
Thank you for your patience and support of the measures in place to ensure you, your animals and our team are safe.
Penbode Farm Vets
Penbode Farm vets understand your farm
At Penbode Farm vets our unique system ensures that your dedicated vet really gets to know your farm enterprise, and recommends what is right for your system. Many of our clients have found pre-planned regular visits have greatly benefited their farm productivity.
Many Penbode Farm vets have special areas of interest. We take pride in ensuring we have the latest knowledge in the prevention and cure of diseases and in using this knowledge to help drive your farm profits.
Going beyond treatment
At Penbode Farm vets, we know that a health problem in one animal can indicate potential problems within the whole farm; and our vets will take this into account. Penbode Farm vets will not only treat the affected animal, but will go further and advise you on how to prevent against similar problems on the rest of your farm; an approach which saves you both time and money.
Penbode Farm vets are some of the most experienced vets in the South West. Our motivated team of farm animal only vets know the local area and local farming conditions, ensuring we provide you with the best up to date advice to help maintain healthy, productive animals for a profitable farm.
Clients in the South West benefit from Penbode Farm vets local, well equipped and advanced veterinary service.
FREE advice by phone
As part of the Penbode Farm vets' service, advice over the phone is given FREE of charge, by an experienced farm vet. Call 01409 253 418.