Travelling Overseas with your Pet

Travelling with your pet has changed. At Penbode Pet Vets we have qualified OV vets who can help you.

At Penbode we have 5 Official Vets (OVs) who can issue Pet Passports and give advice on travelling to and in Europe.

If you want to travel to Europe this year please contact us for up to date information.

If you have an existing Pets Passport you should check that your pet has had a RABIES TITRE BLOOD TEST after rabies vaccination.

It is important to treat your pet for external parasites while abroad so please ask for advice before you travel. Pets have to be treated by a vet for tapeworms 24-120hrs before re-entering the UK (Unless travelling direct from Finland, Malta, Ireland or Norway).