Events & Newsletters
Safe use of meds - Farmer.pdfDownload
GETTING THE MOST OUT OF YOUR FARM MEDICINES - ONE DAY COURSE
Friday 15 September 2017, 10am - 3pmPenbode Farm Vets, North Road, Holsworthy
The content of this course has been tailored for the more commercial farmer. Learn about:
- Keeping on top of Red Tractor guideline changes
- Advice on selecting medicines
- How vaccinations can improve the health of the flock her herd and reduce medicines usage
Price and how to book
£75 (ex VAT) includes lunch
Please call Penbode Holsworthy on 01409 253418 or Penbode Stratton on 01288 353766 to book
Safe use of meds - DASH.pdfDownload
SAFE AND EFFECTIVE USE OF VETERINARY MEDICINES - FOR SMALLHOLDERS
Saturday 16 September 10am - 3pm
Penbode Farm Vets, North Road, Holsworthy EX22 6HB
Content has been prepared specifically with smallholders in mind
- Learn about safe administration of medicines and why this is important
- Find out how to maintain, record and dispose of your farm medicines
- Understand why treatments are selected and when they're necessary
Prices and how to book:
DASH Members £80 (inc. VAT) - call DASH 07595 296613
Non-Members £90 (inc. VAT) - call Penbode Holsworthy 01409 253418
August Farm Newsletter.pdfDownload
Penbode Farm Vets - August 2017 Newsletter
The Penbode Farm Vets August Newsletter is out now!
In this issue:
- We launch Total Hoof Care - our joint venture hoof trimming service with Torch Vets and Dave Rowe. Come and meet the team at Stand 151 at the Holsworthy & Stratton Show on 24 August.
- You get to find out a bit more about Stratton Farm Director Phil Leighton.
- Find out about our excellent Pour-On Eprinomectin offer
- You can keep up to date with our forthcoming events
Click https://bit.ly/PenAugNews to download.
Fertility revisited Invitation JC thb.jpgDownload
Four speakers will present their views on fertility
- Data Interpretation
Speakers include Penbode Farm Vet Tamsin Harris-Bryant BVetMed Cert CHP MRCVS. RCVS Advanced Practitioner in Cattle Health and Production
When: Tuesday 25 July from 6:45pm
Where: J&T Cann, Pulworthy Farm, Highampton, Beaworthy EX21 5LH
for more information
Book your place on 01363 772212 or by email to email@example.com
Note: Please do not call Penbode to book.
July Farm Newsletter.pdfDownload
Penbode Farm Vets - July 2017 Newsletter
The Penbode Farm Vets July Newsletter is out now!
In this edition you will:
Be reminded of the importance of understanding the impact of antibiotic resistance on world health and why we have changed the way we prescribe them.
Find out about the threat of lungworm and our great pour-on offer to combat it.
Read our Royal Cornwall Show review and sign up for our summer sheep events.
Be amongst the first to find out about the imminent launch of our new joint venture foot trimming service
to download your copy.