Wednesday 29 March, 12-2pm All your dairy herd needs
The Bullers Arms, Marhamchurch EX23 0HB
Presentations on how the latest vet technology strengthens the farmer/vet partnership and delivers results. Including:
- Improving dairy herd fertility
- Detecting udder infections with greater accuracy
- Using locomotion scoring to maintain milk yields
- Making the most of genomics to breed a better herd
Thursday 20 April, 12-2pm The Vital90
The CowShed Caf©, Holsworthy Market EX22 7FA
- Dry cow management
- Specific needs of the transition cow
- Importance of achieving a smooth transition into milk for future production
Wednesday 5 April, from 12 noon Beef farm walk and talk
Larkworthy Farm, Ashwater, Beaworthy, EX21 5DE
(By kind permission of Mr G. P. Kirk)
Talks and discussions to include:
- Parasite management and coccidiosis
- How to achieve a tighter, more efficient, calving pattern
- Is your bull performing to his expected potential?
- Johnes disease: diagnosis and herd level control
Book your place by calling the Stratton or Holsworthy practices.
Free lunch at each event.